There are many benefits of using a mini UPS, such as:
• It allows your router’s Wi-Fi to operate even during an outage of power.
• It prevents the restarting of your Wi-Fi router, which can take a long time and disrupt your internet connection.
• It ensures continuity and consistency of power supply to your critical devices, such as computers, modems, set-top boxes, VOIP phone systems, surveillance systems etc.
• It protects your devices from power surges, spikes, dips and fluctuations that can damage them or cause data loss.
• It filters the power that comes into the UPS and removes any abnormalities that can affect the performance of your devices.
• It is easy to install, portable and compatible with different devices that require 5V, 9V or 12V output.